통합검색
사이트에 등록된 모든 정보의 검색결과 입니다.

전문자료 네이버 검색결과 NAVER OpenAPI

Responses of Colonial Audience to Hollywood Cinema in 1920sJoseon 본고에서는 1920년대 전 세계적으로 배급되어 큰 인
A Study on Method of Moral Education through Movie in Elementary School 우리는 영화를 활용한 도덕과 교육 방법을 고찰
A Comparative Study of Cultural Dimensions between Korean Original Films and Chinese Remake Films 이 논문은 최근 아시아, 특
I. 서론=24,27,2 II. 영화산업 분석=25,28,1 1. 영화산업의 특징=25,28,2 2. 영화산업의 시장 규모=26,29,3 3.
Effects of Font Fit and Familiarity on Moviegoer’s Attitudes and Intentions 본 연구는 영화 마케팅에 있어서 영화포스
A Study on Accounting for Film Intangible Assets : Focus on improving film industry accounting standards through K-GAAP 본 연구는
A Study on Accounting for Film Intangible Assets : Focus on improving film industry accounting standards through K-GAAP 본 연구는
I. 들어가는 말=113,114,4 II. 이론적 배경=116,117,1 1. 장르, 관습, 사회문화적 의미=116,117,4 2. 장르로서
Big Data Preprocessing for Predicting Box Office Success 국제적 수준으로 성장한 한국의 영화 시장 환경은 더욱 타
The Effects of Domestic and Global Movie Rating Services on Economic Performances of Movies in Korea 이 연구는 일반 이용자와
A Research on the use of color in films directed by Chen Kaige -Take the movies ‘Farewell My Concubine’, ‘The Orphan of Zhao’,
Analysis of the epic structure of <Mad Max : Fury Road> - Thorough the Vladimir Propp’s <Morphology of the Folk tale> - 어딘가로
A Study of the Functional Relationship between the Box Office Success of the Faction Movies and their Distribution & Marketing 본 연
A Study on the Influence of Filmmaking Factors and Promotions on the Intention of Watching Movies 본 연구는 시나리오, 자본,
Prelude to a Film War between Two Empires -Japan`s Film Empire Project and the Screen Quota in Colonial Korea- 국산영화(일본
A Comparison of Predicting Movie Success between Artificial Neural Network and Decision Tree 본 연구는 영화산업의 가치사슬
The Political Fandom of Korean and the Acceptance of the Film : <The Attorney>,(2013) vs.<Ode to My Father>,(2014) 보수와 진보,
A Change in the Representation and Narrative Techniques of Irish Confict Movies: Focusing on 〈Jimmy’s Hall〉 and 〈The Banshees o
Anticipated Emotions for Films and Spectators’ Behaviors 이 연구는 영화의 특성을 고려하여 영화의 소비목적 유형
현재 보고계신 사이트는 cgimall솔루션 사용자데모입니다.

Query Time : 0.44 sec